Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

LSB & DIGL & Fldigi

Dave - WB5NHL
Dave - WB5NHL Member ✭✭
edited January 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
Ver 15.13 and Fldigi set to display the frequency (not audio freq) on display. When switching between LSB and DIGL (e.g. 40M), Fldigi shows a 2.6KHz shift. From LSB to DIGL it is 2.6KHz up. The radio does NOT change freq. The frequency communicated to Fldigi does change in the freq display. The audio doesn't change i.e. signals are in same location on the waterfall. Changing the waterfall to audio freq display confirms audio hasn't changed. Has something changed/broken in the XML that could cause this new behavior?

Comments

• Dave - WB5NHL
    Dave - WB5NHL Member ✭✭
    edited December 2014
    I just checked USB and DIGU. It appears that there is no shift with USB & DIGU. LSB & DIGL could have the problem in previous SmartSDR and I didn't notice. On 20M the LSB/DIGL shift seems to be 2KHz.
  • DonS
    DonS Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    As an aside it appears fldigi is not following the radio in this new release. It is like cat is not working properly. I checked to make sure fldigi was set to com 4 as shown in Smart CAT. I also tried HRD and MixW with the same results that the apps are not following the radio when I change frequency. CAT is 1.1.5.0 and SmartSDR is 15.13. I did not notice any shift between lsb and digl
  • DonS
    DonS Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    After uninstalling both SmartSDR and Smart CAT, rebooting, and then re-installing all and rebooting again, the CAT appears to be working ok. Weird!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.