Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

low recieve on one of my 6700 on 144 mh

Options
kk4x
kk4x Member
my second 6700 seems to have a problem on Receive on 144 mhz. I can hear a station S-9 on one 6700, and on the other I can barely hear or see him on pan adapter,  i swapped both radios
with the SAME antenna configuration and low receive,  did a complete system reboot on the 6700,  that has the issues and no resolve. both running same software  v1.10.8.30
any input appreciated, but I think its going back to AUSTIN..for repair.
73, Ed kk4x Tampa

Comments

• Mack
    Mack Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Have you tried a hardware reset? Also, have you confirmed the gain in the antenna fly out menu are the same? 73, Mack W4AX Alpha Tester
  • kk4x
    kk4x Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Good day, yes complete Hardware reset done, and yes to the antenna fly out menu are the same.
    guess back to AUSTIN, awaiting info from Them.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.