Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Love Profiles while Remoting

KY6LA_Howard
KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
edited February 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
I am on an extended 6 week trip and currently iPad remoting from St Moritz Switzerland in to my 6700 in San Diego Before I left I set up several different profiles including 20M. Jt65 20M. SSB Skype 20M. SSB. Parallels Access To name a few. Boy has Profiles made my remoting life so much easier. Instead of clicking buttons all over the place to change from JT 65 to say SSB, I now only click once on Profiles and everything immediately is set correctly. No more mistakes due to forgetting to set DAX to the correct channel, etc,etc. Thank you Flex for making a much more powerful Profiles feature than any simplistic Legacy Radio Band Stack. When Flex finally gets a feature right you really get it right.

Comments

• DK1EY
    DK1EY Member ✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Howard,

great to hear. Despite being not so much on the road like you, I enjoy using my Flex remotely with the same setup like you (Flex/iPad/Logitech BT HS/Parallels Access).

Would you share your SSB Parallels Access profile? My configuration (audio) does not work perfect yet.

VY73 es mni tks in advance
    Tom
    DK1EY
  • KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Here is a link to the configuration file for my Parallels Access setup https://www.dropbox.com/s/8cgnh8z29xox01w/SSDR_Config_08-27-14_12.13_AM.ssdr_cfg?n=10740053
  • DK1EY
    DK1EY Member ✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Many thanks!
    VY73
    Tom
    DK1EY
  • KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Your welcome. Worked a KP4 just Before i exported it so i know it works well.
  • k0eoo
    k0eoo Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Howard, you must have platinum cards on almost every airline on the planet, hi, hi....
  • George KF2T
    George KF2T Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Is there a way to create an additional audio device in Parallels so that I can operate ssb via ipad and not lose Windows sounds when operating from home? Or at least not have to reconfigure? Thanks!
  • KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Just America AAdvantage. Plan is to travel as much as we can while we are physically able.
  • KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    When u shut down Access from the remote location, the base PC sound reverts to default sounds.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.