Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Lost receive audio on pc with flex-6600

No audio. This happened several times over my first week and reboot usually helps but this time even a power down and power back up has not corrected it. Surface pro 2. I reinstalled and no change. Anyone else suffer this?

Comments

• Wayne Michael
    Wayne Michael Member
    edited April 2018
    When connecting via iPad I do get audio and on the PC I get audio through the PC speaker but I am not getting audio to wsjt-x or dm700. I am guessing this related to the Dax application and it is showing a audio stream and on but nothing is going to other applications. I am going to try another PC. Perhaps I’ve corrupted something on my surface pro.
  • KS0CW
    KS0CW Member ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    If you haven't tried another channel yet i would give that a go to see if you see same behavior on all 4 DAX channels?  
  • Steven WA8Y
    Steven WA8Y Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    I have experienced the monitor and side tones disappearing from my Maestro . Toggling usually gets them back, sometimes I have to turn my Maestro off/on. The Maestro just did some sort of update when I powered it up this morning maybe they fixed it.
  • WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    A couple things, What version of SmartSDR are you using ?
    Is this DAX audio issues? 
    Are you using a set of Powered speakers and do you have them plugged into the back of the radio or are you using the speakers plugged into a PC?
    LOTS of variables? 

Make sure in the upper right corner of the screen look at the little speaker ICON and make sure it is not muted.

73's
    Bret
    WX7Y

• Wayne Michael
    Wayne Michael Member
    edited June 2018
    This hasn't happened since the last updates.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.