Lost receive audio on pc with flex-6600

• Problem
  • Updated 2 weeks ago
No audio. This happened several times over my first week and reboot usually helps but this time even a power down and power back up has not corrected it. Surface pro 2. I reinstalled and no change. Anyone else suffer this?
Photo of Indy Dad

Indy Dad

• 4 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
  • frustrated

Posted 2 weeks ago

Photo of Indy Dad

Indy Dad

• 4 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
When connecting via iPad I do get audio and on the PC I get audio through the PC speaker but I am not getting audio to wsjt-x or dm700. I am guessing this related to the Dax application and it is showing a audio stream and on but nothing is going to other applications.

I am going to try another PC. Perhaps I’ve corrupted something on my surface pro.
Photo of Kevin - KS0CW

Kevin - KS0CW

• 80 Posts
  • 11 Reply Likes
If you haven't tried another channel yet i would give that a go to see if you see same behavior on all 4 DAX channels?  
Photo of Steven Linley

Steven Linley

• 61 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
I have experienced the monitor and side tones disappearing from my Maestro . Toggling usually gets them back, sometimes I have to turn my Maestro off/on. The Maestro just did some sort of update when I powered it up this morning maybe they fixed it.
(Edited)
Photo of WX7Y

WX7Y

• 446 Posts
  • 78 Reply Likes
A couple things, What version of SmartSDR are you using ?
Is this DAX audio issues? 
Are you using a set of Powered speakers and do you have them plugged into the back of the radio or are you using the speakers plugged into a PC?
LOTS of variables? 

Make sure in the upper right corner of the screen look at the little speaker ICON and make sure it is not muted.

73's
Bret
WX7Y