Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Lost DXLAB WinWarbler RTTY after Upgrading 6300 to SSDR v1.6.17.74

Fred-NA2U
Fred-NA2U Member ✭✭
edited March 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I had RTTY working in both DXLAB WinWarbler and N1MM+ prior to upgrading SSDR in January.  Since then I have not been able to work RTTY in WinWarbler at all.  I did have it working in N1MM+, and used the setup in the BARTG contest but it, too, has stopped working.  N1MM later.  For now I would like to get WinWarbler set up.

Using WinWarbler v8.6.4.  I am receiving RTTY OK via 2Tone but not MMTTY.  This also means that I am unable to transmit.  When I try to transmit the rig LED turns red indicating that it's trying to transmit but MMTTY doesn't seem to be working, ZERO output.  The MMTTY pane in the WinWarbler screen shows nothing coming from MMTTY, 2Tone receive shows OK.  If I open up MMTTY standalone it receives but still no output from the 6300.  I have worked with AA6YQ at DXLAB trying to resolve this issue and Dave has been unable to solve the mystery. 

Again, this all worked prior to upgrading SSDR software.  It was not a smooth transition.  Now another upgrade is available but I want to get this resolve before going further.  I'm committed to the 6300.  The Pro III is gone.

When I searched for "6300 MMTTY WInWarbler" over a thousand posts showed.  I found no recent posts.  Most were not relevant.

Anyone using the 6300/DXLAB configuration?  I can send screen shots if needed.

73 from the desert,

Fred/NA2U

Comments

• Tim VE6SH
    Tim VE6SH Member ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Fred

Did you this post?

https://community.flexradio.com/flexradio/topics/dxlab-and-winwarbler

I had the same issue and had the "external modem" box checked in WW.

Tim VE6SH
  • Fred-NA2U
    Fred-NA2U Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Thanks, Tim.  That box is not checked on the External Modem tab.

Fred/NA2U
  • Fred-NA2U
    Fred-NA2U Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    In case it matters, my computer is running Win7 Pro, service pack 1.

Fred/NA2U
  • Fred-NA2U
    Fred-NA2U Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    I have RTTY working in N1MM.  MMTTY is not functioning in WinWarbler.  All sound card settings and Windows Sound settings seem to be in order.  2Tone receives FB.  Any suggestions?

Fred/NA2U
  • Fred-NA2U
    Fred-NA2U Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    The MMTTY setup in WinWarbler is the same as my MMTTY setup in N1MM+ but it is not working in WinWarbler.  Works fine in N1MM.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.