Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Loosing tx power 6400

Options
Mark Chamberlain
Mark Chamberlain Member ✭✭
HI, I have over the last 6 to 8 weeks had no transmit power after powering up my 6400 5 or 6 times.
Everything on screen shows as per normal when TXing i.e. I get a red TX at the bottom agc and compression meters come to life however NO power or SWR indicated or delivered.

TX can be restored by powering down and removing the power cable from the back of the radio for 30 seconds then power back up and away. Today I made contact with a station and could not reply as I had again lost TX this was the 1st time I had lost TX after getting the 6400 working

Flex 6400 no internal ATU using an LDG at 600 pro 2. connected to the PC via a network switch bottom display shows full connectivity all bars green. Running version 2.6.1 PC running windows 10 also up to date.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Mark
M0ZSS

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.