Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Loading profiles

Bob G   W1GLV
Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
I've got a 6500 running under Win 7 and all of a sudden it will not load Profiles properly. When I select "Import", I select a file from the ones I've saved. Then I select "Import", it use to say Importing once selected but now it doesn't. It seems the Imported file is not completely imported since some of the saved parameters are no longer there. I've reset the radio and reinstalled SmartSDR v1.30. Nothing seems to fix this problem.

Comments

• Jim Gilliam
    Jim Gilliam Member ✭✭
    edited September 2018

Many times some little things goes awry. Try restoring your computer to an earlier date  when you made your last Windows update and see if your computer will behave.

Jim, K6QE

• Bob G   W1GLV
    Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Jim, I did that. Doesn't seem to help.
  • Jim Gilliam
    Jim Gilliam Member ✭✭
    edited September 2018

Maybe you didn't go back far enough. I am just guessing but I have had similar problems and going back far enough usually solved the problem.

Jim

• Jim Gilliam
    Jim Gilliam Member ✭✭
    edited September 2018

Okay. Just seems if it has worked before (so I am assuming) something has changed.

Jim

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.