Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

live interface button use?

Tony C kc2dis
Tony C kc2dis Member
edited December 2018 in SmartSDR for Windows
On the latest version of SSDR 1.7.**** I see a small button on the right in between the pan-adapter and waterfall screen that says "LIVE" while  hovering over it I get the text that says "Jump to live waterfall stream" What is the function / use of this? I can't seem to find documentation about it. Thanks.

Answers

• DrTeeth
    DrTeeth Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    If you 'pull' on the waterfall on the right, you can scroll back through 'history'.  Whe you do that, the waterfall does not move, it is not 'live'. Clicking on the 'live' button makes it scroll again.

• Lee - N2LEE
    Lee - N2LEE Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Tony I am pretty sure this has always been there. It is not new in 1.7.
  • Tony C kc2dis
    Tony C kc2dis Member
    edited May 2017
    ok guys thanks for the quick replies. I guess I am not seeing that functionality... clicking this button does not seem to do anything. Ok about it being there in previous versions... thanks for the quick reply though...
    Tony

• Tony C kc2dis
    Tony C kc2dis Member
    edited May 2017
    oh ok I figured it out thanks I learned something new!
  • Lee - N2LEE
    Lee - N2LEE Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    it's not real obvious at first :)  It looks like you should be able to click on it but of course  you can't until you move the display time on the right.

Glad you found out how it works and makes sense one you see it work. hehe

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.