Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

live feed solution

Options
Marc Lalonde
Marc Lalonde Member ✭✭
edited November 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
Hi 

i look for a solution for live stream  Audio from my flex radio , need low latency

any idea ?

VE2PN

Answers

• K5CG
    K5CG Member ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Teamspeak
  • Jim Gilliam
    Jim Gilliam Member ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Options

Remaud works very well if you stream from a PC. Broadwave audio streams from a PC and can be received both on a client PC or a smartphone.

Jim, K6QE

• Marc Lalonde
    Marc Lalonde Member ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Options
    i target more something that is preferably web based 

since i have good station i what to supply audio to a local visual blind net operator
    so try to have something simple on other end 

have try whit RCforb remoteham  but it interfere whit my own operation 

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Hi Marc

What about using using and audio streaming service like Broadcastify, but it is likely too slow.

You could also do a simple VoIP solution like what they do for repeaters or even Echolink.  Maybe Astersisk?

Mike 
  • David
    David Member ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Open Broadcaster Software stream to YouTube, Facebook, other methods.
    https://obsproject.com/

• Ria
    Ria Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Options
  • Marc Lalonde
    Marc Lalonde Member ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Options
    ok Thank  all  ,will look  OBS 

• John-KC2QMA
    John-KC2QMA Member
    edited January 2019
    Options

Aside for the small latency from the radio itself, most of the latency will be dependent on internet itself.

But generally latency is fairly short. From a few milliseconds to a bit longer. I have experienced up to 1 minuet at times.
  • Ron W4RDM
    Ron W4RDM Member ✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I've been using VLC for listening on my Tennessee remote for about 10 years. The latency is long. But for listening it doesn't matter. Works well with my Amazon Echo from the TuneIn skill. 

https://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.