Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

License Required Message

Options
2»

Comments

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Check the box for uPNP in the AT&T setup and then reboot your AT&T WiFi and radio. In SmartLink setup there is a down arrow to the left of where it says Network Settings to expand it. Make sure you are set for automatic and retest. You should get a green icon. The top section (uPNP) should say Pass.

Dave wo2x
  • Tom    N5MOA
    Tom N5MOA Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Tried that again, Dave. Still a red icon.

UPnP Ports:  TCP=FAIL  UDP=FAIL
     Same for forwarded ports.

I figured I'd have to do something else later for Smartlink, which really isn't a big deal for me. I'll try an Ethernet bridge as you mentioned earlier later.
     I got the upgrade done, my main goal.

I do appreciate  you and everyone else helping the less knowledgeable in all things IT (me) out with this stuff.

Tom  N5MOA
  • Jerry W2TXB
    Jerry W2TXB Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    This may well be what is happening with my installation. PC connected to radio via Ethernet cable and to route via Wi-Fi. Do I need to go and get a switch to connect the radio and the PC, or is there another way? If I get and use a switch and then run a cable (from the switch) across the house to the router, is that the only way I will be able to use the radio with SSDR 2.0?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.