Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

License required message

Steve WS5W
Steve WS5W Member ✭✭
The 6700 running 2.0.17. ssdr crashed and when it came back up it says it needs a license.
I didn't need to buy a license due to when I purchased the 6700.

Comments

• Jim Gilliam
    Jim Gilliam Member ✭✭
    edited August 2017

Did the radio crash or did the client operating the SmartSDR crash?

Jim, K6QE

• ka7gzr
    ka7gzr Member ✭✭
    edited August 2017
    If you hit the "buy" button it will recognize you. Jim ka7gzr
  • Steve WS5W
    Steve WS5W Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    I was using wsjt-x. ssdr started pausing. and then I received a lost connection to the radio message.
    I restarted the application and did a  short push power cycle on the radio

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited August 2017
    Shut the radio down.  Remove DC power for 10 seconds.  Reconnect power and boot it back up.  If it still says it requires a license, then open a HelPDesk ticket so we can investigate what is going on.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.