Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

lCW Sidetone with v1.7.30?

Joe Duerbusch
Joe Duerbusch Member
edited April 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
With the new version, I wonder if the Sidetone is now fixed for CW?
I did not see anything about it in the Release notes.
I guess I should just download the  new version a see, but was waiting to see if there was
anything broken.

Joe K0BX

Answers

• K7FU
    K7FU Member
    edited January 2017
    It is not fixed.
  • Gerald-K5SDR
    Gerald-K5SDR FlexRadio Employee ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    It will be high on the list next.
  • Joe Duerbusch
    Joe Duerbusch Member
    edited May 2016
    Not good, I have been waiting and waiting for the fix.  I wonder if I am the only one with the problem because if everyone using a external keying source was having the problem, then there  would be more complaints.  

Joe K0BX disappointed

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.