Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Kudos for posting a roadmap

Dave - WB5NHL
Dave - WB5NHL Member ✭✭
edited March 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
Thanks for the roadmap. We all know this is a risk. Some people may not buy a 6000 until the features are available and there certainly will be some grumbling about the timing of features. But, I, for one, am giving you big kudos for this approach. You guys are coming through and I'm onboard!

Comments

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Thanks Dave!
  • Jim-KA4OJN
    Jim-KA4OJN Member
    edited February 2014
    I also would like to add my thanks for the roadmap. Having been involved with computers since the mainframe days I know there will be glitches and I will not hold you to exact dates. I know now about when features are coming and having been a Flex user since 2010 I know that you attempt to deliver a quality product on time. All of the Flex products that I have had are quality products that are well supported.
  • Dale KB5VE
    Dale KB5VE Member ✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Tim what happened to the road map, did we have a bridge wash out?
  • W4CNM Jack
    W4CNM Jack Member
    edited January 2015
    Where is it Tim???

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.