Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

KPA500 no auto fan monitoring in DDUtil

Options
Bill English
Bill English Member
edited January 2020 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I noticed with my KPA500 using DDUtil I don’t get any reading on the fan speed in DDUtil. However if I go in the amps menu and manually cycle thru the speeds, DDUtil displays those speeds. Just wont do it in the normal mode which of course is what I’d like to have. Has anyone else noticed this? My amp is a late model, factory assembled in March this year. Using latest version of DDUtil. Thanks Bill K4FX

Answers

• Wayne
    Wayne Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I use the kpa500 but only standalone its not connected to any computer so I assume my fan is auto ontrolled by the amp firmware so instead of monitoring fan speed i could display the amp temp on the amp display if i wanted since power and swr are by led bars on the front.
  • Bill English
    Bill English Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Mine is working FB Wayne, just the monitoring software isn't showing fan speed. I can see Volts and Current, Temp, and Mode (online and standby) but no fan speed.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.