Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

How to download the Fldigi RigCAT XML files?

I give up. I have been trying to get the files for fldigi but it keeps saying I am missing a file. Any ideas

Answers

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited October 2019
    Right click and save link as...
  • km9r.mike
    km9r.mike Member ✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Then :  fldigi rig control tab, RigCat tab and "open" and select the file that was saved. Which was downloaded from here http://www.w1hkj.com/xmlarchives.html
  • Giulio
    Giulio Member
    edited July 2016
    Hello, do you have another link? this seems not working...flex 6300.
    Thanks,
    Giulio IZ3EAW
  • DH2ID
    DH2ID Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Try this one, Giulio:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/fldigi/files/xmls/

Just download the file(s) for your radio(s). In Opera - my favourite
    browser - it works just by clicking.

73, Alex - DH2ID
  • G4NRT
    G4NRT Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    If you're still having problems - and not all browsers make downloading XML files simple - email me at the address on QRZ.com and I will email you back all the slice files (I have SliceA- Slice D (I only have a 6500!).

David G4NRT
  • Mike NN9DD
    Mike NN9DD Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016

David,

I am trying to download the XML files   Can you send themt o me  N9DFD@yahoo.com

• G4NRT
    G4NRT Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Slice files A-H sent by email.  Don't forget that they must be put into the correct directory.  In my case that is: This PCWindows (C:)Usersdavidfldigi.files
    igs

David G4NRT
  • Mike NN9DD
    Mike NN9DD Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Thank you Worked fine Mike N9DFD

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.