Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

key out on Flex 6500 to Elecraft KPA1500?

Paul N6PSE
Paul N6PSE Member
edited November 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I have a new Elecraft KPA1500 Amp. On a non-Elecraft rig it is keyed by Key out such as on a K3 without the ACC cable. Which port on the 6500 functions as Key Out, is it TX1?

Thank you in advance, 

Paul N6PSE

Answers

• Mack
    Mack Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Paul,

It's TX1, TX2 or TX3. Your choice.

Mack
    W4AX
  • Ria
    Ria Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    YOu can even enable/disable them individually - plus you can assign different combos to profiles if you're using multiple amps. This is how I (used to) do SO2R on the 6700 with a SPE 1.3K-FA.

• Paul N6PSE
    Paul N6PSE Member
    edited January 2018
    Great, it looks like TX1 is enabled by default. I am just checking a few more things and then I will give it a go with the Flex 6500 and Elecraft KPA1500. Thanks Ria and Mack!
  • ctate243
    ctate243 Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Hey Paul I am right here just a phone call away if you have any questions.. nice to see you out here

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.