Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

ke9ns t8 software issue win 7 64 pro

Elan Paim
Elan Paim Member
edited December 2018 in Third-Party Software
i have an issue ON   T-8from ke9ns nice software but it will not work on win 7 64 pro 
what i get when try to load is this file or assembly powermate.dll or one of its dependencies the specified module could not be found at powersdr.console.ctor[string args at powersdr.console.main[string args

funny thing is it load on vista 32 old laptop no problem.
i use Microsoft  antivirus sign as admin etc we all know this net 4.5.2 etc any one have some info ? 2nd after load the ke9ns i see all file have a lock on i can unlock them make no change . 
thank you 
73 elan g0uut

Answers

• John
    John Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    did you install the T8 file as administrator ( right click on the file you downloaded then select from the list ( run as administrator ). Remember, this file installs to the usual installation folder as per he original cd. If you installed it somewhere else, then it wont know that.
    You also need to install from MIcrosoft Net 4.5.2 first, then install the T8 file.
    You can also disable the antivirus firewall while you installing, then re-activate the firewall afterwards
  • Elan Paim
    Elan Paim Member
    edited July 2016
    yes i do know that i try 4 machine with the same issue t8 will not work on win 7 64 pro #
    work on vista 32bit funny 
  • John
    John Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    You could try and re-install win 7 64 again from the cd and allow it to do ALL THE UPDATES. Perhaps something was not allowed to be installed originally. PPerhaps you should install T8 first on a clean pc/laptop, then install win 7 64 afterwards. This way, the windows installer may install whats missing. My win10 64 is running ok, as did win 7 64
  • Elan Paim
    Elan Paim Member
    edited July 2016
    dont think so since flex software work great it is just the t8 will not 
  • John
    John Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    if t7 works, then its a compile problem with t8
  • Elan Paim
    Elan Paim Member
    edited July 2016
    hi 
    well i never load T7 i dont think i can since there is only T8 to load i think the most work on t8 done under win 10 so it may be the prob i never ever had issue to load any program on win 7 64 
    and the psdr work just fine  thank you any why for your help 
  • John
    John Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    I am sure Darrin will look into this and see if he can help.
  • Dennis Starks
    Dennis Starks Member
    edited December 2018
    Did anybody ever figure this out? I have exactly the same issue so it must be fairly common. KB0SFP

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.