Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

K6TU Control for iPad Application

Options
Andy F5VAI
Andy F5VAI Member ✭✭
This is more of a tip for other users of Stu's K6TU new iPad app.  First of all it works brilliantly and gives me full remote capability anywhere in my house. 

The only problem I found was that the received slice was a bit choppy, almost as if my iPad Air was just not up to the mark.  After doing quite a few checks thinking it was a Wi-Fi problem, I found the culprit.  It was that I had the Bluetooth switched on in the iPad, even though nothing was connected to it.

Now it works superbly.  Stu and others are certainly to be congratulated on producing an app that rivals the Maestro.     

Comments

• Stu Phillips - K6TU
    Stu Phillips - K6TU Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Andy,

Thanks for the kind words and the feedback about BlueTooth.  I'm curious which band and channel is in use by your WiFi.  I'm guessing it is 2.4 GHz given the Bluetooth interference - can you confirm and then also say which channel you are using?

Thanks!
    Stu K6TU

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.