Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Just received my invoice!

Jerry WA3GYG
Jerry WA3GYG Member
edited December 2019 in New Ideas
Received the final invoice, but was informed I have another 3 weeks to wait. BUMMER!

Comments

• KB4OIF
    KB4OIF Member ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Fear not my friend.  mine said a week and it got here in 2 days.  The wait is almost over.
  • mikeatthebeach .
    mikeatthebeach . Member ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Must need Money upfront before production line starts
  • Jerry WA3GYG
    Jerry WA3GYG Member
    edited April 2018

A couple of friends got there invoice, paid it and had there 6400M in a few days.

We'll hope for the best

• mikeatthebeach .
    edited April 2018
    Paid my 6600M invoice over 2 weeks ago ..... Still waiting ......
  • Dave
    Dave Member ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Jerry, when did you the place order ?
  • Jerry WA3GYG
    Jerry WA3GYG Member
    edited April 2018

I ordered on 2/26, a friend of mine ordered his on 2/23 and he got his 2 weeks ago!

Not sure what their Method of Operation is?

• Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    This was posted by Gerald some time ago..
    Some of this will be repetition but let me provide some clarity on the process.  
    1. All models are shipping.  We are invoicing and shipping every day.
    2. The factory builds in batches by model number for quality control and to maximize efficiency.  Unfortunately, the flow from the factory does not necessarily match the exact backlog order sequence.
    3. This means that some orders will ship out of sequence.
    4. The "M" models require significantly more hand labor than the non-M models thus throughput is lower on those models.
    5. We are working with the factory to more closely align with our model backlog sequence but there is a practical limit when dealing with a batch manufacturing process.
    6. We are adding more internal resources to handle the peak loading on operations due to the large order backlog.  
    We thank you for your patience as we catch up with the backlog over the next few weeks.  Unless you have a specific problem with your order we request that you minimize calls and emails so that the team can focus on shipping radios.  

• Dave
    Dave Member ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Thanks
  • mikeatthebeach .
    edited April 2018
    Ordered my 6600M on Nov 28 2017,Paid Invoice in full over 2 weeks ago 
    Still waiting
  • K4ELO
    K4ELO Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Patience Jerry - it will come and you'll love it!
  • Chris H
    Chris H Member
    edited April 2018
    Got my invoice too.. the wait is on.  

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.