Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Just got 6600M hook up.

Brad
Brad Member ✭✭
edited March 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Just got 6600M hook up. Very easly to get started with the Quick Start. First thing I notice was the receive wow. Got the Heil Pro 781 working. Now to the manual as am lost now. Got to see about getting Palstar speaker working and PW-1 amp. From a first time SDR an Flex user I am very inpress, what a radio. Bit over whelming but will get there. Thank to all the nice flokes at Flex who I meet when I pick it up yesterday. Just using Radio now, do have it hook to the internet for updates thou.

Comments

• Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Hi Brad, keep us informed how things are going, If you have not seen this,,have a look, It may be helpful to you.

https://community.flexradio.com/flexradio/topics/getting-to-know-your-flex-6400m-flex-6600m-menu-ove...
  • Mack
    Mack Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Brad,

Welcome to the family. The more you use the radio the more you'll love it and never be able to use a superhet radio again. Yes, you must be connected to the Internet for software updates. 

Mack
    W4AX
    Alpha Team
  • Brad
    Brad Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    I did look at, thanks
  • N2TU
    N2TU Company Adviser ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Brad,

If you need assistance, don't be reluctant to ask.  You can almost always get an answer here, so don't get hung up! Welcome to the Community!

73/ Happy Holidays.

Lou N2TU

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.