Just got 6600M hook up.

• Praise
  • Updated 4 weeks ago
Just got 6600M hook up. Very easly to get started with the Quick Start. First thing I notice was the receive wow. Got the Heil Pro 781 working. Now to the manual as am lost now. Got to see about getting Palstar speaker working and PW-1 amp. From a first time SDR an Flex user I am very inpress, what a radio. Bit over whelming but will get there. Thank to all the nice flokes at Flex who I meet when I pick it up yesterday. Just using Radio now, do have it hook to the internet for updates thou.
Photo of Brad

Brad

• 19 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes

Posted 4 weeks ago

Photo of Bill -VA3WTB

Bill -VA3WTB

• 2096 Posts
  • 497 Reply Likes
Hi Brad, keep us informed how things are going, If you have not seen this,,have a look, It may be helpful to you.

https://community.flexradio.com/flexradio/topics/getting-to-know-your-flex-6400m-flex-6600m-menu-ove...
Photo of Brad

Brad

• 19 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
I did look at, thanks
Photo of Mack McCormick

Mack McCormick, Elmer

• 307 Posts
  • 114 Reply Likes
Brad,

Welcome to the family. The more you use the radio the more you'll love it and never be able to use a superhet radio again. Yes, you must be connected to the Internet for software updates. 

Mack
W4AX
Alpha Team
Photo of Lou Dietrich

Lou Dietrich

• 42 Posts
  • 19 Reply Likes
Brad,

If you need assistance, don't be reluctant to ask.  You can almost always get an answer here, so don't get hung up! Welcome to the Community!

73/ Happy Holidays.

Lou N2TU