Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Jt65 does not always return to receive after xmit or tune from the app

Reggie-k6xr
Reggie-k6xr Member ✭✭
edited April 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
using jt65. after transmitting or tuning, xmit does not always return to receive. sometimes it does and sometimes it does not. Any thoughts? Thanks

Answers

• Dudley-WA5QPZ
    Dudley-WA5QPZ Inactive Employee
    edited March 2018
    Is it hung in actual transmit or just not hearing a receive signal? If hung in transmit, think it might be RF hanging it in transmit? Maybe try it into a dummy load or lower the power and just it .. Dudley
  • Steve-N5AC
    Steve-N5AC Community Manager admin
    edited April 2020
    Which program are you using? I've used WSJT-X and WSPR-X and neither have this issue that I've seen.
  • Reggie-k6xr
    Reggie-k6xr Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Running 5 watts. WSPR works great. Fldigi at 30 watts and psk31 work great. J565 will go into xmit and return to xmit but the audio scale still shows modulation. I have downloaded and installed several times from the link provided by Tim. I have now deleted ssdr/cat and all those programs. will install again today and see how it goes. Again, straight wspr works great
  • Steve-N5AC
    edited February 2017
    OK if you continue to have issues, let us know. A screen shot is generally a good way to see what's going on.
  • Reggie-k6xr
    Reggie-k6xr Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Ok tnx
  • Reggie-k6xr
    Reggie-k6xr Member ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    I may have the incorrect version.......
  • Reggie-k6xr
    Reggie-k6xr Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    when running WSPR-X now. I can send and receive but on returning to receive, the dax/mic level indicator does not stop indicating output although I am clearly in receive mode. sometimes the led bar just seems to hang there and at other times just one little bar stays. I can dismiss them by clicking tune button on and off. It shows a level although I am in receive mode and receiving data! same thing in jt65.
  • Steve-N5AC
    edited February 2017
    The meter operation in DAX has been fixed and will be in v1.1

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.