Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Issue after latest Win 10 update

Wolf
Wolf Member ✭✭
Running Win 10 with Parallels in iMac. After Win 10 upgrade Settings / Radio Setup doesn't work anymore. Same with  Profiles  / Import/Export Profiles.
Any idea  . . . ?

Comments

• Wolf
    Wolf Member ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Oh - there is even more not working anymore.
    It shows now a DAX driver error.
    So  Win 10 did a great job for Christmas . . .  ;)
  • Chris DL5NAM
    Chris DL5NAM Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Not one problem with W10 update here !
  • Wolf
    Wolf Member ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Did a complete manually Re-Install of DAX Drivers.
    That's working again.

The issue with the Settings and Profiles still exists.

• Michael Coslo
    Michael Coslo Member ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Yup, Windows 10 often requires people to wipe and reinstall programs after updates. Your discovering multiple problems is why I just find the first thing  W10 **** up then I  Revo it, and reinstall all. I like to troubleshoot things, but its pointless in this case. It's just a feature of Windows 10, and SSDR is not the only program that gets hit by it. 

• Jim Gilliam
    Jim Gilliam Member ✭✭
    edited December 2017

Many people have mentioned Revo'ing uninstall. If you get the time, could you itemized steps you took in Revo? I don't think this method has been "sanctioned" by Flex, but it must be a lot more convenient.

Jim, K6QE

• Wolf
    Wolf Member ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    OK - found it . . .

I had an issue with other apps. DLL that were not Microsoft certified caused the problem.
    It's now back to normal.

Lessons learned . . . If you use a clean Win 10 PC there is absolutely no issue !

Thanks to all of you and have a great 2018 ! 
  • WA2SQQ
    WA2SQQ Member ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Is a REVO uninstall really equivalent to a manual uninstall / reinstall?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.