Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Is there a place I can download documentation on FlexLib access??

Neal_K3NC
Neal_K3NC Member ✭✭
edited February 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
I want to add direct access to DXBase's alpha release coming up and I wanna know what to do!

Answers

• Eric-KE5DTO
    Eric-KE5DTO Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited February 2017
    For inquires about access to the SmartSDR APIs, please contact Lori (lori AT flexradio DOT com).
  • Mike KD2CJJ
    Mike KD2CJJ Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Any chance since the API is now public the documentation will be released?
  • Stan VA7NF
    Stan VA7NF Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Look here to find initial information.
    http://www.flexradio.com/downloads/flexlib_api-zip/
  • Mike KD2CJJ
    Mike KD2CJJ Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    That URL is just the VS project files.  I wanted to know if they have an API reference document that describes the objects and methods and general best practices when implementing their API.
  • Neal_K3NC
    Neal_K3NC Member ✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Everyone with any interest in FlexLib should search youtube for the Ham Radio Now videos that Steve and Graham did at this year's TAPR/ARRL DCC in Austin. Best information about FlexLib (and the new Wavemode API) that you can get anywhere.
  • Mike KD2CJJ
    Mike KD2CJJ Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Video doesn't take place of an API reference (they were very good albeit) ..the original question has yet to the answered. Please only answer if you either know where the reference docs are or if you know if it's being worked on.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.