Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Is there a master reset in V1.0.0 ?

Richard G7EIX
Richard G7EIX Member ✭✭
edited March 2018 in SmartSDR for Windows
Ok, now we have the ability for everything we twiddle with saved (EQ etc) - is there a way to put it back to 'factory' settings? Say for example if somebody let someone who they thought were sensible enough to be trusted with the radio loose for 10 mins - only to come back and notice they have moved every &%^& slider? Just a thought.

Answers

• Dudley-WA5QPZ
    Dudley-WA5QPZ Inactive Employee
    edited March 2018
    Yes, power down the radio, then hold the "OK" button while hitting the Power button to bring it back up.. The display will show you "Factory Defaults" .
  • Richard G7EIX
    Richard G7EIX Member ✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Ah, so this has been implemented. Ok - I asked about this functionality a couple of revisions ago when I found that option, but at that point it had not. Thanks Dudley.
  • Robert -- N5IKD
    Robert -- N5IKD Member ✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Other programs I have will reset controls to default when you double-click the header.
  • KB5XE
    KB5XE Member
    edited March 2017
    Where are the manuals that show all of this? I thought v.1 was going to have the operating manuals???? Owen KB5XE
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2016
    You can download the SmartSDR Software User's Guide and the FLEX-6000 Hardware Reference Manual from the FlexRadio Systems home page (table in the left hand side)
  • Richard G7EIX
    Richard G7EIX Member ✭✭
    edited March 2015
    I did check both of those manuals to search for a Master Reset option and I could not find anything.
  • KB5XE
    KB5XE Member
    edited October 2013
    I checked also, since I now have an operating manual. No mention of it. Probable something to be added. Owen

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.