Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Is Flex having a shindig at Dayton like last year? Hope so....

k0eoo
k0eoo Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows

Answers

• Lori
    Lori FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager admin
    edited January 2014
    FlexRadio Systems will be holding our annual Dayton Hamvention Banquet on the evening of Saturday, May 17th at the Dayton Grand Hotel. More information and on-line registration will be available on our website beginning sometime in March.
  • k0eoo
    k0eoo Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Thanks Lori,
  • Rick Hadley - W0FG
    Rick Hadley - W0FG Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Cool. I just made reservations at the Grand. Count us in!
  • James Kennedy-WU5E
    James Kennedy-WU5E Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    I will be there, Dam I love this radio
  • Ron - K1RE
    Ron - K1RE Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Ditto on both!
  • Carl N8VZ
    Carl N8VZ Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Where on the website is the link to register for the banquet?  I've attended this now for the last few years, but this year I can't find the registration link. -- de N8VZ
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    It will be published later today

• Ken - NM9P
    Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    I finally got around to signing up for the Banquet...and a room at the hotel.  That is something I have never done before.  I usually camp out at the KOA or at another secret hideout!  See you all there!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.