Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Is the polish dry?

Bob G   W1GLV
Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
Polish doesn't usually take long to dry.

Answers

• Lewis Cheek
    Lewis Cheek Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    I know one of the Alpha guys, and he'll polish the apple until no skin is left. :)

Lew
    N4CO
  • Steve - KD8QWT
    edited January 2016
    "Polish doesn't usually take long to dry"

Unless you are watching it :)

• George KF2T
    George KF2T Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    My Polish grandmother used to say, "It will be ready when it's ready." Usually when she would shoo my grandfather out of the kitchen...

• Jay Nation
    Jay Nation Member ✭✭
    edited May 2019
    We do expect our "new" to be shiny too, Don't we?

73, Jay - NO5J
  • Chuck
    Chuck Member
    edited June 2020
    Wax on, Wax off, Wax on,Wax off,  ahhhhhhh.......its getting better...............Wax on,Wax off, Wax on, Wax off....
    Is this ok dad?

• Bob G   W1GLV
    Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Gerald, the community is very anxious. But like George Molnar says " It will be ready when it's ready. After seeing the video on CAT & DAX I'm convinced that Flex Radio is way ahead of the curve when it comes to Amateur radio. Fine job to you and your associates. Again thank you.
  • Ken - NM9P
    Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Good one, Gerald!  Ha!
  • Ken - NM9P
    Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Yes, Daniel-san!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.