Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

IQ DAX channel 2 is busy all the time, even after a reboot. How to find out what is causing it?

Andy - KU7T
Andy - KU7T Member ✭✭
I use Slice-Master and CW skimmer. IQ channel 1 works fine, but for some reason my IQ DAX channel 2 keeps in busy state, even after rebooting. How can I find out what it is?

Thanks and 73
Andy
KU7T

Answers

• AH0U
    AH0U Member
    edited June 2019
    You have it open already from not exiting properly...you need to close it before you can open it again....
    Go to your USERS file and open your file..... then APPDATA then LOCAL then TEMP
    With SM off there should be no slices showing so delete any that are and reboot SM and you will be ok You will probably see a WSJT-X Slice 1 or 2 or an AB depending on what you called them but with SM closed there should not be any so delete any that show ... always close SM first and let it close the slice windiws
  • Andy - KU7T
    Andy - KU7T Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    What file do I need to edit. Under TEMP folder there  is nothing that looks like DAX or SM related.... 

Andy
    KU7T
  • K1DBO
    K1DBO Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Andy,

Is there any chance you have DAX Control Panel running on another computer?  In the DAX Control Panel hover the mouse over the button for your IQ Stream 2.  You should get a pop-up telling you the IP address of the other computer... if that's what's going on.

--Don

EDIT:  ...sorry, it wont tell you the IP address of the other computer, but it will tell you that it's in use by another computer.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.