Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Iphone willl not connect to the server

Garold  N0FIB
Garold N0FIB Member
when I live in Mt Pleasant Iowa  my iPhone worked great to use  the program to connect to my Flex 6300   Now that i have moved to Newton Iowa  it will not connect to the server  it dose work on local wifi network  jus  not when out of house  on Cell network or  other wifi networks.  why?

Answers

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    edited June 2020
    Hi Garold,

Your router at the house needs to support either Universal Plug and Play or you need to do port forwarding on the router.

If you post the model of your router someone here may have the same one and have info on how to set it up.

Dave wo2x

• Jim Gilliam
    Jim Gilliam Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018

Before you ever attempt to connect to Smartlink be sure to exercise the network test and see that you get the green circle. If you get a red circle, you have a network problem which most probably is related to your router as Dave said.

Jim, K6QE

• ThisUserDoesNotExist
    ThisUserDoesNotExist Company Adviser ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    You may also want to have a look to the SmartSDR iOS manual. The last chapter explains some common SmartLink issues and their solutions.

Marcus, DL8MRE

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    edited October 2018
    Scam
  • Ted  VE3TRQ
    Ted VE3TRQ Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    We are getting quite a few of these here lately, all pointing to some bogus "support site" :-(
  • ThisUserDoesNotExist
    ThisUserDoesNotExist Company Adviser ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Gerold,

just wondering if you were able to solve the issue and want to share your solution.

Thanks.

73s,
    Marcus, DL8MRE

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.