Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

iPad SmartSDR adaptor?

Steve K9ZW
Steve K9ZW Member ✭✭✭
edited November 2019 in Third-Party Software

What can folks tell us about the iPad Adapter that adds a tuning knob and some controls, operating SmartSDR, that has been shown as a prototype at some of the shows?

Might be an Arlan Communications (RadioSport) product?

Steve K9ZW

Answers

• Cal  N3CAL
    Cal N3CAL Member ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    I recently ordered a Radiosport Headset for my iPad Mini.  Dave Bottom of Radiosport told me there was a new prototype Dock he was working on.  Here is a picture he sent me:

Cal/N3CAL

• Ria
    Ria Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    He had one at Visalia. He will have it at Hamvention but it should be more polished.
  • Glam Ham
    Glam Ham Member
    I made a little TiKTok video on this!! :)
    https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTR8s7PoV/
  • rdwing
    rdwing Member ✭✭
    Looks great, I just hope it retains compatibility with all sizes of ipads.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.