Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

iOS app & CTCSS?

George KF2T
George KF2T Member ✭✭✭
edited December 2019 in New Ideas
Quickie - I can find the control to turn on CTCSS, but not the control to select a particular tone. Anyone?
0 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Larry _ NY8T
    Larry _ NY8T Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    I don't see it either but I wonder if you can create a memory in smart sdr on your pc and the mobile app recognizes the tone setting in it.
  • George KF2T
    George KF2T Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Good idea for a work-around, Larry. There are always tweaks to be made, especially with v1.0.
  • ThisUserDoesNotExist
    ThisUserDoesNotExist Company Adviser ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Hi George, CTCSS Frequency setting is indeed missing (even also when maintaining Memories inside the App). I will add this with the next update. Thanks Larry for the great workaround. This should work even though the App doesn't allow to edit these settings.
  • George KF2T
    George KF2T Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Thanks, Marcus. I'm enjoying the app immensely. One of the best version 1.0 apps I've seen. Props to everyone involved.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.