Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Invoice Received

Lionel
Lionel Member ✭✭✭
edited March 2020 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Just now.  Hurrayyyyy!!

Order placed Sept 2  for 6400.  

Comments

• Joe Sartori
    Joe Sartori Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Congrats, mine should be soon!!!!
  • Lionel
    Lionel Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    I am surprised at my level of little kid waiting on Santa excitement.
  • Joe Sartori
    Joe Sartori Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Me Too!!!!!
  • Lionel
    Lionel Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Excellent!!!  
  • KB4OIF
    KB4OIF Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Enjoy Lionel.  The shipping dates are getting closer to mine.  Hopefully by the end of this month or early April.  We are like kids in a candy store with 10 dollars in our pockets.

• Ron
    Ron Member
    edited March 2018
    Great guys,
    I paid my invoice 2/16 should be just around the corner...

• Gary L. Robinson
    Gary L. Robinson Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Congrats Lionel!  Just got my Sept. 28th order (6400) invoice and just paid for it 20 minutes or so ago.
  • N5LB - Lionel
    N5LB - Lionel Member
    edited March 2018
    WOW - tracking number in hand. Invoiced this morning, on the road this afternoon. Now, if just stops snowing here in Wyoming, mn I can get necessary antenna work done. Christmas in March.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.