Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Interview with AA6E in QST

Ria
Ria Member ✭✭✭
A wonderful interview with Martin Ewing, AA6E is in this month's QST. I had no idea he did so much, even getting to climb the top of the GBT! Wow! I've only been as close as they would let me which is by the gate (after the diesel bus ride from the main building). But as Rich, W2VU said in his RAIN report interview, ham radio is very egalitarian so we just know each other on a first name (and callsign) basis. Congratulations!

Comments

• Peter K1PGV
    Peter K1PGV Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    One of the aspects of ham radio -- heck, of this forum -- that I like the most is the socio-economic, geographical, ethnic, and technological diversity of its participants. I can't tell you how many times I've been interacting with a fellow ham, just to discover "OH! You're THAT !" ... Or discussing something and hearing an exceptionally different opinion, based on the other person being in circumstances dramatically different to my own. It's really great, Peter K1PGV

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.