Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

INTERFACING CAT CABLES by Dan Tassell, KC5PCB kc5pcb2@att.net, for SPE AMP and FLEX 6K series

kk4x
kk4x Member
Anyone interested in INTERFACING CAT CABLES  by Dan Tassell, KC5PCB From SPE USA?
i have 1 left and its about 12 feet long plus or minus.. Dan states his cable will work with any combination of the FLEX 6 K series and any SPE AMP.  I would like $ 68 dollars for these
well made cables, e mail me at kk4x@tampabay.rr.com. , Just one left.
73 gang
Ed, Kk4x

Answers

• kk4x
    kk4x Member
    edited July 2017

All my Flex Radios accessories have been sold even my 2 Flex 6700, venturing now in Expert Electronics MB1 Transceiver and I love it, software is fantastic  and a pleasure to use.73 to all de KK4x, Ed

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.