Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

interaction between DAX channels on 2 multiflex computers

N4AB
N4AB Member ✭✭
edited April 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
I have a desktop and laptop computer and I am getting an interaction between  DAX channels on the 2 multiflex computers. changing DAX channels on either computer sometimes sets the other computer to "DAX None" Are there any preliminary instructions on how to operate and setup DAX and/or Multiflex. I haven't found much on the community about setup or operating the video on the Flex website is not very helpful about it. Kind of like shooting in the dark right now.
Al, N4AB

Answers

• Bill W2PKY
    Bill W2PKY Member ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    At the top of the DAX panel there is the "Station" Pull Down.
    Are you on the correct station for each computer?
    Hope this helps

• N4AB
    N4AB Member ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Yes each DAX panel is set to the right station, sure would be nice to get some setup info soon.
    TNX Al, N4AB 
  • Phil VK4KW
    Phil VK4KW Member ✭✭
    This sounds very similar to the problem I've just encountered and posted about. Was a cure offered? 73, Phil VK4KW
  • Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

@Phil VK4KW

Can you start a new thread on this and describe what you are seeing? A video is very helpful. Don't forget to mention the radio you are using and the software versions.

There discussion is over 3 years old and many code changes later.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.