Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

installed 1.0.24 today. i just have one problem i can't get on 12m? when i press 12m no slice appear

G4YDO
G4YDO Member ✭✭
edited March 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows

Answers

• Eric-KE5DTO
    Eric-KE5DTO Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited February 2017
    If no slice appears by default, you can add one as long as resources are available with the +RX button on the left side if the Panadapter.
  • G4YDO
    G4YDO Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    When I press 12m the is nothing on screen?
  • Bill-W9OL
    Bill-W9OL Member
    edited October 2016
    Hmm, by any chance could the A window and slice info be off the screen? I can move mine that far but I still see the signal baseline. Good luck
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2016
    Like Eric suggested add a slice in the 12m band by clicking in the +RX button.
  • G4YDO
    G4YDO Member ✭✭
    edited May 2015
    if i add A slice on 12m all ok, but when i change bands and return to 12m it's not there. i have now deleted 15m by mistake and have the same issue. i'm quiet inpressed with dax though..

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.