Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Instal Errors Flex 1500 & PowerSDR

Don Hamrick
Don Hamrick Member
edited January 2019 in FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
PowerSDR Version 2.7.2 Instal Disk. I cannot get past the initial instal from the CD. I. removed and reinstalled 3 times getting the same results eac time. Finishing the Instal I get the following error: SETUP: UNABLE TO EXECUTE FILE: UsersMEAPPDATALOCALTEMPIS-188SI.TMPPOWERSDR-DATATRANSFER_SETUP.EXE CREATEPROCES FAILED; CODE 2 THE SYSTEM CANNOT FIND THE FILE SPECIFIED. Then the Flex 1500 error. When I open Flex 1500 I get this error: FLEX RADIO NO DEVICES FOUND CONNECT DEVICES (OK) But all software entries are grayed out preventing me from making entries in born Flex 1500 and PowerSDR. I must be missing something if it isn't the data transfer file. Any help will Dr appreciates. Thank you.

Comments

• Steve Yothment
    edited April 2016

I have a FLEX-1500.  I've noticed that the turn-on sequence is important.  With the USB connected between the FLEX-1500 and your computer, turn on the FLEX-1500.  (12V power must be connected to the FLEX-1500 of course.)  Wait a few seconds.  Then, click on the PowerSDR icon.

The PowerSDR software has to know that there is a radio connected before it can proceed.

If you do as I have indicated and it still says "No Devices Found" then there is a driver problem, or the radio has failed.  Try re-installing the driver.

- Steve  W4OGM

• Don Hamrick
    Don Hamrick Member
    edited January 2019
    How do I instal the driver?
  • Steve Yothment
    edited April 2016

The PowerSDR v2.7.2 Integrated Installer available at http://www.flexradio.com/amateur-products/flex-series/flex-1500/ under the Downloads tab should install the driver. I suggest you download it and try that.

- Steve  W4OGM

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    I have converted this topic to a support HelpDesk ticket (http://helpdesk.flexradio.com) for expedited issue resolution.  If anyone else is experiencing an issue similar to this one, please submit a HelpDesk support ticket for issue resolution.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.