I'm sure missing my daily Flex Fix - No community updates since last Monday

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
Tim, I've checked my profile and nothing has changed. The topics I am following are shown in my profile and my ISP say they are not blocking any any emails, but I'm not convinced of that. I thought I would post this to see if my own post will generate email replies.

Any further suggestions?
Photo of Winston VK7WH

Winston VK7WH

• 326 Posts
  • 82 Reply Likes

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of WW1SS - Steve

WW1SS - Steve

• 785 Posts
  • 263 Reply Likes
I see U
Photo of Michael Coslo

Michael Coslo

• 947 Posts
  • 258 Reply Likes
Your post didn't come through, Winston. Better check that....
Photo of Burt Fisher

Burt Fisher

• 1241 Posts
  • 479 Reply Likes
I have the same problem, no email updates for months, so I just come here directly
Photo of Walt - KZ1F

Walt - KZ1F

• 3040 Posts
  • 645 Reply Likes
Had you turned them off? For me, I turned them off long ago.

Winston, I got your post. It is in the forum as a topic.
Photo of Winston VK7WH

Winston VK7WH

• 326 Posts
  • 82 Reply Likes
Thank all for the replies. It's a bit of a mystery . After my ISP fixed my email account I appear to be receiving all my emails except Flex Community postings. My ISP says they haven't done anything to filter my emails, Tim tells me that my email address is correctly registered with Flex and my profile doesn't appear to have changed. My profile is set to only receive new postings, which I can then choose to follow if I wish. This has worked well fo me in the past. Any further suggestions?
Photo of Burt Fisher

Burt Fisher

• 1241 Posts
  • 479 Reply Likes
I have the same experience, I did get it to work by using a different address, but after a while that quit too
Photo of HCampbell  WB4IVF

HCampbell WB4IVF

• 279 Posts
  • 86 Reply Likes

Here are some posts on the general community board from others having the same problem:

https://getsatisfaction.com/getsatisfaction/topics/not-receiving-email-notifications-85qjjqfh3thtt

You might check there to make sure you’re not on the community “bounce list”.  It's possible that you were added to the "bounce list" when you were having ISP email problems, and now you need to be taken off the list. 

(Edited)
Photo of Winston VK7WH

Winston VK7WH

• 326 Posts
  • 82 Reply Likes
Many thanks. I have now sent a request to have my email address removed from the dreaded bounce list to Getsatisfaction, and will see what happens.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.