Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

I do not really have a problem as you built me the best 3000 on the market. Would never upgrade as

William D. Furbish
William D. Furbish Member
edited January 2017 in FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
A scope

Answers

• Dale KB5VE
    Dale KB5VE Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    I will agree dollar per dollar the 3000 is the best radio on the market. I have owned the ft 1000, ft 2000, ts 870, ts 2000, ts z950 sdx, ts 480, ic 746,756 proII , ic 706,7000, tentec Orion all owned and compared to the flex 3000. This radio has impressed me that I have sold two and just bought my third one since remote will not be on my 6500 for a year. I get a lot of new hams referred to me concerning what is the best rig they can buy. Once they say $1300.00 is in their price range and they state they are ok with the computer tech and their system is a 4 core or better I show the the flex 3000?in action. When they say what about other radios,I comes ect. I turn the screen off and tell them they might get close to the reciever but I point to my 26 inch screen where power sdr was running with panascope and is now blank ! I tell them they will have a readout and a smeter to look at! Like selling a fire to a Eskimo , no sweat! I will agree that the 3000 is in such a refined state it is hard to leave . A couple of years from now I bet you do. On my shelf is a ic 7000 (my wife says I need one none computer radio) next a flex 1500, then a flex 3000 and my baby still growing a Flex 6500. Have fun.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.