Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

I2C Band Data ?

Marc Lalonde
Marc Lalonde Member ✭✭
Hi

Did Flex 6x00 output Band Data into the I2C port like the 5000 radio ?  (K3TUF interface)

i try setup configuration whit multiple transverter

and try to avoid polling continuously  the CAT interface , also on band change it may good idea to "Push"  the ZZFA; command  for let a external passive interface grab it 

73!  Marc L  VE2OLM

Answers

• KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    As far as I know it has not yet been implemented on the 6000 serires But DDUTIL will do the same for you
  • ik2egl
    ik2egl Member ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    I used K3TUF interface for my old flex 1000 and it was fine.
    it was fine that you was able to connect directly to flex and the powersdr was controlling it, no other sofware needed

I'd like to have a usb/com connection with 6500 directly from 6500 or by a box; it will permit hte use of device like station master which works also stand alone (non need to have its configuration sw USB device router always open)
  • philip.theis
    philip.theis Member ✭✭
    edited April 2015
    I have a BeagleBone talking to the radio and controlling my transverters now.  I am using the I2C interface (on the BBB) to emulate what PowerSDR sent out the I2C port.   Just need to finish up all of the housekeeping before I publish the work.   But it does the trick and is fun to talk to the API.
    Phil K3TUF

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.