Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

I think I see my PGXL

Ron W4RDM
Ron W4RDM Member ✭✭
edited July 2019 in Power Genius XL Amplifier

Comments

• W2PP
    W2PP Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Ah but the real question is when was that picture taken?
  • Larry Catron
    Larry Catron Member
    edited May 2018

After seeing Mr. Youngblood’s update email of 03 May 2018 I was thinking he was talking about starting to ship to customers and I got very excited.  But since I have yet to see anyone come out and state they have received an invoice and then seeing this Facebook entry I am starting to think he was talking about shipments from Skysat/4O3A.  Will have to wait until they return from Hamvention and take their week to rest up from that trip to see what happens.  I am hoping mine is in Texas, not overseas being constructed.

• Larry - WA7LZO
    Larry - WA7LZO Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Well, the PGXL's cut sheet touts it as being both an amateur radio and a commercial HF PA. Could we be seeing the first glimpse of a nice 16x combiner for Part 90 ops? :-)

Larry
    WA7LZO
  • KF4HR
    KF4HR Member ✭✭
    edited July 2019
    When was that photo taken?  Those could be the PG-XL's that were earmarked for Alpha testers.
  • Ron W4RDM
    Ron W4RDM Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    It was posted today
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited May 2018
    Shipping should start after Dayton.  It takes a little while to contact customers, receive their final payment and the ship the amp.  Don't worry, the process is starting!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.