Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

I removed SSDR form a lop top I want to use with PSDR and cant remove DAX audio files in Device Man

Tom Koch
Tom Koch Member ✭✭
I have previouslay installed Smaart SDR on a laapto[t that I now want to use with Power SDR to use with a Flex 1500 and virtual audio connection but cant get DAX removed from my audio devices.

Answers

• Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    When you were un installing SSDR did you select yes to remove all DAX
  • WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    You DON'T need to remove SmartSDR if your also running a Legacy Flex5000, 3000, 1500. 
    The one program has nothing to do with the other as far as the computer is concerned. 

I run PowerSDR for my Flex1500 and SmartSDR on the F6700 and F6600 on the same machine all the time.

Bret
    WX7Y

• Dudley  WA5QPZ
    Dudley WA5QPZ Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    When you uninstall SmartSDR, THE question asks “ Do you want to keep the DAX Drivers?” The correct answer to remove is. “NO”. Once uninstall is complete, then reboot for Windows to reset sound drivers, there should not be any DAX drivers in the Windows Drivers or in the Window Sound Properties. Hope this helps. 73 Dudley

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.