Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

I’m feeling Nude

2»

Answers

• KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    6600M are NB NR better than 6400M and SSB filters ?? What real difference in Two? Joe
  • Steve KD2OM
    Steve KD2OM Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    There are a couple 6400's listed on qth.com
  • KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    No thanks about QHT I got ripped off there two times never received goods -Plus QHT said they been having problems with scammers I used PayPal and they could not help me /
  • KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    There a Colored Guy in Anchorage AK has 6600M for sale he talks on our 3933 net daily he going let try radio for week try and buy I just have pay shipping both ways , I’m Excited Joe KL4QG
  • Burt Fisher
    Burt Fisher Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    His race is relevant how?
  • KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    In Bethel AK and Bush AK we Call Half Breeds
    Half Native /Half White or Half Black -Colored - it’s a normal word
    Or Eskimo word is UpapBuck =Person of Color

Lighten up Burt or come up Bush AK see and hear for yourself
    We love everyone up here same !!!

We have a Basket Ball Team Called the Half -Breeds

It’s our Culture up here or Maybe It’s Culture-Shock to you Bert?? Please don’t disrespect our Culture or Way Of Life Up Here .

Stop putting words in my mouth Bert
  • Burt Fisher
    Burt Fisher Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    I lived in Kotzebue 30 miles north of the arctic circle, is that bush enough for you? I got married there.  I never heard the terms colored, half breed, or other racist terms you seem fond of. We had few black people but they were never called colored, always blackimage
  • KF4HR
    KF4HR Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Sooner or later, facts do make themselves clear, don't they? 

I've been happy with my 6700 for the last few years and wouldn't consider selling it for any other rig. 
  • KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Very very pretty God Bless you both
  • KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    It was ruff Time Kotzebue 1999 Group Non Native White people tried take over City Government - Police Chief ,City Manager ,few other departments ,from trad Eskimo town Burt remember **** you where part of it **** you all got run out of Kotzebue **** **** -
    You where part of group Correct ??? Burt your putting words in my mouth again -Terms I’m Fond of ????????
    1999 I was in charge of drinking water system in Kotzebue
    Herman Rech was my boss and this brother Billy Hunted with me both Eskimo u must heard them than -
    Randy Walker was my operator you must heard him his father was Famous in Kotzebue -also -Enlighten me was the local name for a Tunda push up of grass that looked like a head sticking up with Bushy hair - come on Burt -you got remember the Local name Hint -starts with N Head
    Burt stop it Half Breed used up that area not in disrespectful way -

ImageMaxPreps › basketball-winter-17-18
    Web results
    Schedule - Aniak Halfbreeds 2017-18 Basketball (AK) - MaxPreps
    Relive' the 2017-18 Aniak Halfbreeds basketball season. ... Aniak #29, Aniak, AK 99557 ... Tanalian (Port Alsworth, AK) ... Bethel (Bethel, AK).

Burt here my email again
    Conover1956@gmail.com
    Email me we talk this out together it be fun don’t
    Try outdo me here **** -I wrote a book on Ak Bush Life -and My Son friend wants buy the book rights for a new big screen movie Called —Bush Life of Tundra People the True Story of Alaska Bush Life by Joe Conover —-
    Burt I’ll give you a hard back cover of my book Signed by me !!Ps you got know me from Kotzebue and Red Dog lead and Zinc Mine I’m one brought new Water /Wastewater and Mine Tailing Pond Treatment -advanced Ion exchange Treatment cleaned up area and NANO water treatment to Bush -
  • KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    I like 6400M it worked great with my Amps too
    Agree about Facts
    Flex has best water fall I miss that the most
  • N9VC
    N9VC Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    I purchased a Yaesu FT-101MP a couple of months
    ago because I wanted a 200 watt radio to, at times,
    eliminate the need for an amp. I really like the
    radio, but I have to admit the upper hand stops
    at 200 watts. Most times it sits as a backup to
    the 6700 and ACOM 600S amp.
    The opinion is mine and mine alone. The Yaesu is
    a great performer, but the Flex still holds the edge
    IMHO.

• KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Agree new Yaesu FTDX 101D now that has a lot going for It but I don’t buy a radio till it’s out a year
  • Burt Fisher
    Burt Fisher Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Some questions if you were really in OTZ, who is the well known ham there, who are Brad Reeve, Donna Westhal, Ernie Norton, name of water source, what military installation is 4 miles from there, what type of antenna does KOTZ have, what does NWASD stand for, I do know the name of the Head you were speaking of, maybe a word you use a lot?
  • KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    https://youtu.be/airT-m9LcoY Burt Read very slow I left Kotzebue 20 years ago lol -
    I left Kotzebue 2000 AK ADEC sent me Adak Island help Space Mark crew and train up New crew shorty after City Of Adak was running water System I was sent Galena Air Force Base great hunting area -
    Kotzebue Water Source was in 1999-2000 -two small tundra lakes with floatable water pumps - the water plant when I left Rob Harris and Randy Walker had just gotten they water License trained by me - When I left they just built new road circled airport -
    I was not into Ham radio when in Kotzebue I did not have the time KA2ZSD got licensed in NJ was my call when Kotzebue it’s now KL4QG
    If you never heard Randy Walker something wrong
    Call AK ADEC ask if I was in Kotzebue 1999 it’s public record ****
    Your trying very hard disprove me ****
    I tried put my hand out you in peace - I even said your wife very very pretty and God Bless you
    Your last word guy so I’m sure your not done ****
    Are your afraid email me
    Conover1956@gmail.com I’ll provide more personal stories of The Life In Alaska Bush

Let’s stop this
    Talk Flex Radio
    God Bless you and your Wife
    Again I put my hand out in Friend ship
    Joe
    So your not confused I’m in Bethel AK now Again was here 18 years ago training new water operator
    Look up water system ID number under ADEC web site my name listed as primary operator and you can look up my history too lol
  • KT0AM  - Mark
    KT0AM - Mark Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    This thread is way past its expiration date. Dear God make it stop!!
  • KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    It’s no skin off my nose Mark
    I’ll let everyone know how 6600M works out Than Burt get back being Burt too ****
  • K3DCW
    K3DCW Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Yes, Mark, that's the way many of us felt on the TS890S list....just make it stop!
  • KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    What can we do make this Thread more interesting ???
  • KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭

WELL I not nude anymore have my 6400M BACK and loving it ,just like I love Donald Trump we both had boats at A.C. NJ in 1990s my late mother loved give lunch party's with Trumps. Trump just out smarted the COV-19 Virus .I am talking to Donald next week he wants get into Ham radio to relax at nights he son studying now for Teck /General cert.

Joe

• Butch
    Butch Member ✭✭✭

Well, up to now this forum was a nice place to go to escape politics. Let's stick to the subject at hand, eh?

• KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭
    edited October 2020

politics?=Come on Man =We need new Ham radio operators -

I just stated mother was friends with Trump family ,she also friends with Data from Star Trek Next Generation= entertainment company she owned.

im glad when anyone beats the Covid 19 virus

Come on Man = we are all controlled enough now lighten up enjoy life, the Vaccine will be here soon here SOON and we can relax get on with our Radio life get together s,.

JOE 💉💉

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.