Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

I’m feeling Nude

KL4QG
KL4QG Member ✭✭
Sold my 6400M Why me Why me I thought Grass was greener on other side of SDR tank

Answers

• Clay N9IO
    Clay N9IO Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Hear ya Joe, seeing is believing. Time to break out that credit card brother.
  • KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    I feel like I lost my best friend
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    then why did you sell it Joe?  lol
  • KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    I feel like I had a -radio affair fling -on my Flex 6400M I’m feeling radio helpless now
  • Clay N9IO
    Clay N9IO Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Yessir this radio grows on you. My Flex ain't going nowhere. Have never had as fun as I have with my 6600. Honestly had the same fun with the 6300 I first purchased.
  • Clay N9IO
    Clay N9IO Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Once bitten you know what you need to do Joe. Just sayin, ha...
  • KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    I even got banned for life on Kenwood Yahoo groups for Saying my late Flex 6400M was better than loner Kenwood 890 my friend let me try out -I banned on yahoo FTDX 101D group also - I’m still alive on SunSDR MB1 forums as of. 5 mins ago Them Kenwood and Yaesu boys play Ruff I think they are drinking Spiked Kool-Aid Joe
  • KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    I posted picture of her
  • Clay N9IO
    Clay N9IO Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Oh **** you tangled with the boys in the hood did you. Nothing good ever comes of that, ha. Seriously though I realize we're biased here just as the guys are with the other rigs but I can't imagine ever wanting anything else in my shack. Guess I'm hooked huh? 47 years of radio Joe this is my greatest experience yet. Hey you had the affair Joe, you know what you need to do to make up with her. Have a great weekend sir, going to bed been a long week. 73' Clay N9IO
  • Steve Smith
    Steve Smith Member
    edited May 2020
    Kenwood Kool-Aid drinking? No worse than the Flex Kool -Aid, Joe
  • KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Yes The Kool-Aid is Strong here- When you look at the dark side, careful you must be. For the dark side looks back-With 4 eyes
  • KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    I think the comment I made about Rice Burner Radios got me banned on Kenwood form !!!
  • Clay N9IO
    Clay N9IO Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Hey Steve I see yours is a new account. You stalking Joe bro?
  • KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    This is not new account been here 4-6 months KL4QG
  • Clay N9IO
    Clay N9IO Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Nah talking about Steve Smith. I know you've been on since summer Joe.
  • KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Ok
  • N8AUM
    N8AUM Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Guess I missed something, why did you get banned ?
  • KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Combo few things why I got Impeached

One member called Steve got mad because I said I like US made products not **** made rice burner radios-

I said QC not as good as Flex

Few others small things I said mainly Neg. things about 890
    Than Mod came on with list things I said and he said members asked him to Impeachment me because. is was pointing out why I like flex 6400 M better than 890

Yaesu Guys thought I was a Mole planted by Kenwood 890 Guys
    World different today you offend people
    If you are strong willed and don't agree with key board Kings-
  • KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Steve I am sorry I upset you on Kenwood Yahoo Forum for not kissing your Kenwood 890 Ring -but I am sorry I was just asking questions on that site -
  • KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Going different way this Time

I going look for a great sounding Desk Mic need help here for that !!

And Good sounding Large over ear headsets I hear some kenwood models are good no pun
    Going retire brought 36 foot Pearson Sailboat in Annapolis Maryland in 2021 take 6400M put in Yacht Club house and start ham club there

I looking for used 6400M or 6600M from member here Email me if u have used 6600M or 66400 M your selling Conover1956@gmail.com
  • Steve Smith
    Steve Smith Member
    edited January 2020

"**** made rice burner radios".  No wonder you got banned Joe.  Your delivery is much to be desired.  Taking lessons from the man in the White House?
  • KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    I’m independent I vote for person I think best -I see now Steve your stacking me lol and Steve your Trump Hater **** -
    I have 1995 Classic Hog - We Call Honda Bikes **** Rice burners no one gets upset it’s just slang lol
    There a little Nip in air outside here in Bethel AK -9 below zero but We Have 300 Mile River Dog Sled race now going on !!!
    Nice watch dogs pull and run - Steve what your Ham Call letters ???? Steve your now going follow me all over making Neg comments I am asking You very Nice Please Stop Steve — Joe KL4QG
  • Steve K9ZW
    Steve K9ZW Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020

@Steve Smith - this forum is every sort of ham and politics don't come into it unless it affects ham radio.  (That is a polite way of saying we all need to show some discipline and keep on subject lest we pick non-topical fights).

@ Joe Conover - I'd suggest checking out something "pre-loved" from the FRS store given your present challenging logistics.  Congrats on the impending retirement and it is interesting to hear how after trying some other options you are considering coming full-circle back to Flex-6000.  

Steve
    K9ZW

Blog:  http://k9zw.wordpress.com

• KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Ok thank u very much -on pre loved my payday on Jan 31 buy my M than yes yes Joe
  • KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    I’m looking at Pre Loved 6600M and 6400M What it meant 6600M contest grade filters and synchronous diversity reception ???
  • Burt Fisher
    Burt Fisher Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Saying, "**** made rice burner " was highly offensive. 
    Next time you work a JA, say that, see how it goes over.
  • KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    I’m Irish Guess my late Grandmother had a big influence on me Growing up in South Jersey Near Phila Navy yard -But she used Call my Uncle George an English Bloater when she was mad at him -I still don’t know what **** that means ****

Ok I’ll be more Prolighter Correct on Forums

My my mind up go for Gold 6600M my next Radio
    Joe
    KL4QG
  • Pat N6PAT
    Pat N6PAT Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    As a person who was married to an immigrant for 30 wonderful years I find Joe's  "**** Rice Burners" comment highly offensive.

As an American who supports our President I find Steve Smith's slam of the President highly offensive

Why are these comments allowed when I was banned for just mentioning over zealous Flex supporters?

• KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Pat it seems me you got **** pick with Flex than you
    Take your anger out on me - My email posted here for. all see including - you -you could had just sent email to me and talked about this man to man in private /

I’m a man an was taught to say Please, Sorry ,Thank You
    If I said anything hear offensive to anyone I am very very Sorry

My meaning of Rice of Burner is not directed to a race of people
    It was my team for Small engine Car and -Motorcycles
    Let’s get back Flex 6400 -6600
    Joe KL4QG
    Ps my wife Korean

PS 2 -Don’t Get Kenwood Guys mad lol
    Come on people lighten up
  • Tim N9PUZ
    Tim N9PUZ Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    I have used Icom radios at our club station, Elecraft radios at the RACES station, and my Flex 6400M here at home. All of them have plusses and minuses but I enjoy my Flex better than any other radio I've owned or have available for use at the present.

Tim N9PUZ

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.