Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

I love Flex 6700/SmartSDR Diversity!

William Hein
William Hein Member ✭✭
edited April 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
I have used diversity reception going back to the FT-1000D and absolutely love the implementation in SmartSDR. Kudos to FRS!

My station is being engineered from the ground up with diversity in mind - diversity on all bands, all modes, all the time.

Looking forward to future diversity enhancements with great interest.

Bill AA7XT

Comments

• Sergey R5AU
    Sergey R5AU Member ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Hi William, sounds good, but i think in case different DAX channels will be availbale for selection for both slices  - will be significant step forward. I guess this easy request we can address to FRS for further usage with external SW.
  • Nick - W2NER
    Nick - W2NER Member
    edited April 2017
    This is something I never fooled around with.  I have seen demo's on a 5000 using the diversity control but have no idea how to use tis on a 6500.  Where is the diversity control like in the 5000?
  • Sergey R5AU
    Sergey R5AU Member ✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Nick, you can't do it with 6500 in general, but with 6700 only where exist 2 independent SCU 
  • Nick - W2NER
    Nick - W2NER Member
    edited February 2015
    Okay so there is no control interface like the 5000?
  • Sergey R5AU
    Sergey R5AU Member ✭✭
    edited April 2015
    At the moment not implemented yet, but available as simple diversity mode as it was announced into the roadmap

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.