Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

I lose audio on my 6400 and have to do a reset to get it back

Tom NA
Tom NA Member
edited November 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I lose my receive audio on my 6400, and have to close and reopen  to get it back.  I am using the 2.49 smart sdr version

Comments

• Steve Blankinship AG4SO
    Steve Blankinship AG4SO Member ✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Facing the same mystery with my 6400 often iI discover it after I UN-key from a transmission typically 15 seconds or more. the other stations report they hear all of my transmission's so no TX drop out. But I do have to close and reopen the program and link. MY connection is over the internet to a remote site and normally I have good connection but no guarantee MY Infinity ISP does not burp as is life. It can happen on my Maestro or my Win 7 PC which I use for data modes. I am exploring the possibility of a RFI issue at the remote site nothing confirmed yet there has been a lot of weather so my trips to the mountain top are on and off.
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    The best person I know of to help with this is Mr, Walker. But in almost all cases there is lost data in the network, and It can still be when a radio directly connected to the computer.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.