Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

I know that there is diagnostics that can be displayed on the 6500 led screen. Is there anywhere tha

Dean
Dean Member
edited March 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I know that there is diagnostics that can be displayed on the 6500 led screen. Is there anywhere that gives a comprensive list of the codes?

Answers

• Gene - K3GC
    Gene - K3GC Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    That would be extremely useful for all of us 6500 owners and 6700 as well, I suspect.
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Let me ask, what you do with that information?
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited July 2018
    The codes are mostly in English and are descriptive except for the PSx codes which are PSL (power supply LOW) and PSH (power supply HIGH) and then the number that indicates which voltage bus is experiencing the problem.  In any case, if you get any one of these hardware error code, you should open a HelPDesk ticket to get a definitive diagnosis of your radio's issue and the proper course of action to correct the problem.
  • Dean
    Dean Member
    edited July 2018
    That is not what I am talking about. What I was referring to was I know if you push the left button 3 times then the right once then OK it displays the voltage before and after the fuse. I'm quite sure there are many more possibilities. Was wondering if there was a list of these functions.
  • KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018

There are several software diagnostic tools that measure things inside your radio that have been posted on this community.- "Google search is your friend."

My favorite, the FlexMeter is found at www.denzone.com

• mdjdmi
    mdjdmi Member
    edited March 2019
    Here is a pretty rudimentary question:
    How do I get my callsign to display on the 6500 LED screen?
    Tnx de Arnie W8DU
  • Rick Hadley - W0FG
    Rick Hadley - W0FG Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Settings>Radio>Radio Indentification.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.