Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

I have no RX output at the rear panel headphone jack.

Robby
Robby Member ✭✭
I have wrestled for several days with this and no luck. I have a FLEX6400 with V3.1.8. I can hear the CW sidetone in my headset but that is all. Other headsets are the same. I am not using DAX. The problem is there in SSB as well. Can anyone help?

Answers

• K3SF
    K3SF Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    see if the volume level for headphone is enabled and the headphone level is turned up

per the manual

also verify you are plugged into headset port and not the powered speaker ...as they are close to each other

Paul K3SF

• Robby
    Robby Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Yes. It is set properly. I have been using this radio for about 10 months. It is only recently that I have had this problem. I am plugged into the headphone jack. I hear the CW side tone there but no signals from the band. They are normal when I select PC AUDIO.

-Robby
  • Joe N3HEE
    Joe N3HEE Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020
    I assume you have restarted SSDR and the radio ?
  • Robby
    Robby Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020
    many times
  • bobby
    bobby Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Make sure you have the headphones enabled on the menu!
  • Robby
    Robby Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020
    What menu?

• Robby
    Robby Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020
    If I turn PC audio off it works.

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited February 2020
    That is the way the radio is designed to work.  Unless you configure it otherwise in the Settings->Radio Setup->RX tab.
  • Robby
    Robby Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Thanks Tim,

Figured that out just before the power went out. 

OK now. DUH.... 

power is back on but my brain....??

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited February 2020
    No worries.  73.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.