Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

I have 2 problems with my Maestro

Mal
Mal Member
edited April 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series

1 DEXP is grayed out.

2 Transmit in waterfall does not display properly.

Comments

• km9r.mike
    km9r.mike Member ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    #1 DEXP is not yet incorporated via maestro
    #2 Have not heard anything wrt to this yet. Can it be enabled like in SSDR ?
  • Mal
    Mal Member
    edited April 2019
    Transmit in waterfall works fine in SSDR.
    I am pretty sure it was working fine in the Maestro when I first set it up. Now I get a frozen waterfall or sometimes I get a black waterfall with a few colored lines.
  • km9r.mike
    km9r.mike Member ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Yes sounds like more than just simply enabling tx in waterfall w/in maestro , if there is even such an on / off like that in maestro. Perhaps others have experienced the same.
  • EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Tap on <Display and adjust you BLACK and GAIN
  • Mal
    Mal Member
    edited April 2019
    Problem 2
    After fooling around with settings, I think that there is something being overloaded in the receiver.
    If I set the receive ant to 2 with no antenna connected and transmit on ant 1 the waterfall works perfectly.
    I don't think it is an RF problem, because with both receive and transmit set to ant 1 with an antenna connected the waterfall doesn't work even if I turn the power down to 0 or 1 watt.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    If problem 2 persists, I recommend that you open a HelpDesk support ticket (http://helpdesk.flexradio.com) so we can investigate further.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.